Rosemary Romano Fingerling Potatoes
- 3 Cloves Garlic; minced
- 2 Shallots; chopped
- 1lb Fingerling Potatoes
- 2 tbls Olive Oil
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary, destemmed and finely minced
- 1/2 cup Romano Cheese; finely shredded
- 2-3 Generous Pinches of Kosher Salt
- Preheat Oven to 400°
- Cut any large Fingerling potatoes in to smaller pieces
- Toss Potatoes with the Garlic, Shallots, Rosemary, Olive Oil and Kosher Salt until coated.
- In a baking pan, roast potatoes uncovered for 20-30 minutes, or until tender.
- While Warm, Sprinkle with shredded Romano Cheese
- Return to oven to melt cheese, if desired.