Garlic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 4 Cloves Garlic; minced
- 3 Shallots; chopped
- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts, washed and cut in halves
- 4 tbls Olive Oil
- 2 tbls Italian Parsley; minced
- Juice from One Lemon
- 1/8 cup cooked bacon; coarsely chopped (optional)
- 3 Generous Pinches of Kosher Salt
- Preheat Oven to 400Â°
- Toss Brussel Sprouts with Olive Oil, Garlic, Shallots and Kosher Salt.
- Stirring Occassionally, roast for 30 minutes, or until tender and browned.
- Toss with Lemon Juice, Parsley and Bacon.